This delicious recipe comes from my local co-op, PCC, here in Western Washington. It is a hearty salad that is really filling, and surprisingly easy to prepare. Even my husband, who has only met the likes of kale as a rubbery garnish on the side of his plate, thoroughly enjoys this salad.
- 1 bunch Chard
- 1 bunch Kale
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Remove thick stems from both the kale and the chard (I remove the stem all the way up the leaf, using only the leaf).
- Chop greens into bite sized pieces (I like thin little ribbons).
- Grate Parmesan cheese on top.
- Dress (with dressing)
- Adorn with fresh black pepper and toss.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.